March 23, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies

There are so many different recipes for chocolate chip cookies it is just mind blowing. I am always trying different ones and I decided to try this one the other day! It is very good and I would definitely make them again. Every one has their favourite and I don't think that I have found mine yet. One day I will...

1 Cup White sugar
1 1/2 Butter
2 Cups Brown Sugar
2 Tsp Vanilla4 Eggs
2 Cups Chocolate chips
4 Cups Flour
2 Cups Rolled Oats
2 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Tsp Salt

Preheat over to 350*. Cream Sugar and butter together, add brown sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In a separate bowl mix the flour, oats, baking soda and salt together. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix. Then add the chocolate chips. Bake for about 8-12 minutes or until golden brown.

Enjoy!

No comments: