April 09, 2011

Apple Sauce




   Last week I decided to make some apple sauce. So I cut up some apples and put them in the microwave for about 12 minutes until they were soft. Then I mashed them up with a potato masher and added some cinnamon. It was really good and tasted like fresh apples. I also added some blueberries to half of the apple sauce so that I would have two flavours. That one was really good as well.

   Some times I just like to make things instead of buying them, then you know what is in it and it always tastes way better. Yeah is might take you a couple minutes but in the end it it totally worth it. Anyone can make apple sauce. So why not try, even if you have some apples that are a bit older and are not crisp and fresh. Don't throw them out! Either dry them or make some fresh apple sauce. It is always a nice thing to have for breakfast. It tastes even better if you heat it up and you can always add more cinnamon or some people like cream.

Yum!

  




Enjoy!

No comments: