May 17, 2011

Mother's Day!





This Mother's day I wanted to do something I bit different. Every year I always buy my mom something and this year I decided to make her something instead. So I decided to make her a Fruit basket. (Well it was in a bowl instead) I just made up some different skewers and put them all together in a styrofoam ball and made it look nice.

Supplies:

Bowl
Short skewers
Styrofoam ball (smaller than the bowl)
Honey dew melon
Cantaloupe
Watermelon
Pineapple
Strawberries
Kiwi

Use a melon baller and make lots of melon balls with the different melons that you have selected to use. Put lots of different things on lots of different sticks and stick them into the styrofoam! Thats all you need to do! Pretty easy eh? It just takes a bit of time.














Enjoy your fruit Basket!

No comments: