May 30, 2011

Cake for Baby Lilyan's Baby Shower




This past monday I made a cake for baby Lilyan's Shower. She is one of the most beautiful little girls that I have seen in a long time. I really enjoyed doing the cake for her shower. It took me about 3 hours or so altogether. It was a white cake with raspberry mousse filling and cream cheese icing to decorate. There are lilies and other little flowers on top.

Funny story.... I brought that cake down to the church after my mom left as it was not done, so I dropped it off after she left. As I was coming into the church with the cake my sister comes out really fast to help me (which I didn't know) and scared me so bad I basically dropped the cake and caught it is midair. She couldn't have picked a better time to come out. I was just really glad that I didn't actually drop the cake on the ground. Otherwise that would have been a disaster. But I didn't so that was good.

Here are some pictures of the finished cake.







Enjoy!

No comments: